Monday 22 March 2010

Guilty Secret!

Think sun, think food, think sleepover, think bitching, think House Guest in the Sun and you are thinking of my new guilty secret.

I'd have loved to have been in the meeting where this one was pitched probably something along the lines of;

"I've been looking at the latest figures of what is hot on TV ATM* and here's what I've got. Holidays, cooking, reality, cringe worthy and voyeuristic! How do we fit all of these things into a one hour show that will run 5 days a week you are dieing to ask? Well I'll tell you, House Guest in the Sun! Every week we''ll go to a holiday destination and get 5 ex-pats to dine in each others house and mark each other on the event. At the end of the week the winner gets a cash prize!

"Channel 4 do this and it's called Come Dine With Me!"

"Not in the sun!"

"Do they eat in the sun?"

"No, but they have sun!"

"Then it's Come Dine With Me in the Sun!"

"No, because their partner helps with the entertaining!"

"Then it's Come Dine With Me and my Partner in the Sun!"

"No, because the person who picks a giant toothbrush out of a giant cup spends the night!"

"BRILLIANT!"

(*ATM = at the moment, and is how I pressume this person would speak.)

1 comment: